I LOVE when my couples become my friends. I have been waiting for Allison and Aaron's wedding since the day they agreed to hire me. That's right y'all, they're another couple I forced myself upon. Over a year ago, Boris - their adorable and crazy French Bulldog, posted on our local Frenchie FB page that his mommy was engaged. So naturally, Bowser suggested that his mommy take their photos. (I mean, who can deny French taste in art?) Allison and Aaron are so outgoing, caring, and fun loving and I immediately fell in love when I met them.
Guys, your wedding day was. truly. perfect. It was SO full of love and happiness - even I got teary eyed. (And I keep crying every time I look at these photos!) Thank you both so much for hiring me, and even more so for befriending me. Love you guys!
- Venue - Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
- Coordinator: Sara Reynolds Events - Sara Reynolds
- Reception/Catering Rep: CBBC - Teresa Hunter
- DJ: Mass Rhythm Entertainment – Paul Brogna
- Florist: Scentsational Florals - Liz Godorov
- Videographer: 17 Productions – Vincent Rubinaccio
- Hair and Make-up: Pretty Weird Hair & Make-up – Caitlin Gibbons
- Transportation: Chesapeake Charter
- Lighting: 27 Productions – Darren Fisher
- Farmhouse Tables: 2Hands Studio – Ally Tierney
- Signs and Calligraphy: Elizabeth Hogan of EAH Events